3 Surefire Ways To Get You More Blog Traffic
You want to increase your blog traffic and get more visitors, I know this is something I talk about often, but not often enough. Getting more blog traffic is actually easy and there are lots of ways to do it. I am going to share with you 3 killer ways to get you more blog traffic yesterday!
MORE BLOG TRAFFIC = MORE LEADS =MORE SALES
1. Get Scheduled. This is the first thing you need to do before you start a blog or if you have one now. It is important to be consistent with your blog posts. Your readers should know when to expect new content because that will make them loyal to your site and get you a follower. When you stick to a schedule, your readers will just start coming to your blog automatically because they know what your schedule is.
Don’t be the guy or girl that is consistent for a couple of weeks and then blogs every 3 days then once a week then once a month then once whenever, that is a great strategy if you want to lose followers.
2. Focus on specific topics. If you have a blog on a specific niche, stick to that niche and topics. If you start to go off topic you can confuse your readers about what your blog really is about. Stick to your topic and write nothing else. Even if you feel you have covered every keyword just keep writing, there will always be new things that come out and new news you can write on (there is always new stuff coming out). Just make sure to make every post unique in some little way.
3. Interview people. This is a great way to get more blog traffic and more blog followers. Interviews are great and give your readers an inside look into a leaders mind and life. It really doesn’t matter what your blog is about, there are always a lot of people you can find to interview.
All you need to do is find someone who is successful in something and have them talk about their lives, and teach what they have done to get where they are today. It provides great value to your readers and followers and will give you some credibility.
You will start to see some massive results if you begin to use these 3 strategies on your blog. You know that if you increase your traffic big things will start to happen. One of the biggest tips I can recommend is to really be consistent, it is very easy to lose a reader and follower to someone out there that is dedicated to creating content and being consistent. It is a common trait of all the leaders in the internet/network marketing niche, they are consistent and don’t stop.
To sum up the post, you will get more traffic and win by:
* Being scheduled and consistent
* Focus on your topics and not go offtrack
* Start doing interviews
If you enjoyed the post, please share it by clicking the LIKE button, SHARE button and Google + button.
To your success,